It Just Works
- The GM is also known as Managing Directors or Chief Operating Officers. General Managers are tasked with overseeing daily business activities, improving overall business functions, training heads of departments, managing budgets, developing strategic plans, creating policies, and communicating business goals.
- Allocating budget resources.
- Formulating policies.
- Coordinating business operations.
- Monitoring and motivating staff.
- Managing operational costs.
- Ensuring good customer service.
- Improving administration processes.
- Engaging with vendors, hiring and training employees, identifying business opportunities, and monitoring financial activities.
Qualifications and requirements
- A Bachelor’s Degree or a Masters in Business Administration.
- Cognitive experience in management positions will be an added advantage.
- Equivalent know how
- Desire to learn how.
- Possess entrepreneurial spirit and vision in directing business functions.
- Must be able to assist the company in maintaining relationships with clients, generating new business, increasing staff productivity, improving service, ensuring sustainability, and meeting business objectives.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Superior knowledge of business functions.
- Exceptional budgeting, and finance skills.
- Strong leadership qualities.
- We are open Monday to Friday: 8:00am to 6:00pm. There may be recommended to work hours to fit around particular needs or to respond to work demands.
Lines of communication
- We recommend a collaborative group process. The chain of commands or “Hierarchy” is project based.
- Employee discount
- Retirement options available
- Free student credits
- Free group membership
- more TBD
- $100.00 – $125.00 Per Hour
You must sign in to apply for this position.