It Just Works
- A Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) is responsible for coordinating with hiring managers, identifying job requirements, and determining qualification criteria for candidates.
- Partner with hiring managers to identify current and future personnel needs.
- Determine optimal job advertising mix, including job boards, careers pages, and social networks.
- Craft sourcing strategies using online channels.
- Review job descriptions to ensure they capture role requirements and use inclusive language.
- Advise recruiters and hiring managers on interviewing and evaluation methods.
- Calculate recruiting KPIs (e.g. time-to-hire and time-to-fill).
- Promote diversity awareness in hiring practices.
- Mentor managers on employee development best practices.
- Responsible for administering performance management programs.
- Advise leadership on hiring and terminations.
- Administer payroll, employee benefits, and FMLA.
- Provide guidance on employee behavior and conflict resolution.
- Conduct investigations in response to employee complaints.
- Partner with leadership to develop succession plans.
- Prepare and monitor turnover and retention rates (company-wide and by department).
- Report on a monthly, quarterly, and annual recruitment budget.
- Design succession plans and internal promotion policies.
- Oversee onboarding for new hires.
- Develop and distribute candidate experience surveys.
Qualifications and requirements
- A minimum of BSc in Human Resources is required.
- A Masters’ degree in Human Resource Management or a related field is also required.
- At least 5 years’ experience in HR.
- Certification in PHR, SPHR, or other relevant certification is required.
- Equivalent know how
- Desire to learn how.
- Demonstrated ability with training and development programs.
- Expert in developing succession plans.
- Adept with performance management and investigations.
- Proficiency with employee relations and EEO.
- Skilled in employee benefits administration.
- Proven work experience as a Recruitment Business Partner,
- Recruitment Manager, or similar role.
- Understanding of full cycle recruiting.
- Hands-on experience with candidate sourcing and interviewing.
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases.
- Thorough knowledge of labor legislation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to network via social media and other professional platforms, like GitHub.
- Organizational and time-management skills
- We are open Monday to Friday: 8:00am to 6:00pm. There may be recommended to work hours to fit around particular needs or to respond to work demands.
Lines of communication
- We recommend a collaborative group process. The chain of commands or “Hierarchy” is project based.
- Employee discount
- Retirement options available
- Free student credits
- Free group membership
- more TBD
- $100.00 – $125.00 Per Hour
You must sign in to apply for this position.