Website The United Kingdom Of New England
Sovereign Wealth Fund
- The assistant manager generally assists the General Manager as directed. You will be required to help a manager keep the company running smoothly by taking on some managerial tasks, such as overseeing employees or providing customer service. Assistant Managers can work in corporate or retail settings. The main responsibility that will be required of you is to act in the role of a manager in the manager’s absence.
- Assist the Manager in planning and implementing strategies to attract customers.
- Coordinate daily customer service operations (e.g., sales processes, orders, and payments).
- Track the progress of weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual objectives.
- Evaluate employee performance and identify hiring and training needs.
- Supervise and motivate staff to perform their best.
- Coach and support new and existing Sales Associates.
- Monitor operating costs, budgets, and resources.
- Suggest sales training programs and techniques.
- Communicate with clients and evaluate their needs.
- Analyze consumer behavior and adjust product positioning.
- Handle complaints from customers.
- Research emerging products and use information to update the company’s product.
- Create reports, analyze and interpret retail data, like revenues, expenses, and competition.
- Conduct regular audits to ensure the company is functional and presentable.
- Make sure all employees adhere to the company’s policies and guidelines.
Qualifications and requirements
- A high school diploma or equivalent is essential.
- A Bachelor’s degree or post-secondary school education in business administration or management will be advantageous.
- Experience in relevant leadership roles is an added advantage.
- Equivalent know how
- Desire to learn how.
- Excellent communication, leadership abilities, and initiative.
- Excellent delegator and mediator.
- Great interpersonal skills and customer service.
- Quick decision-making and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent time management.
- Responsible, goal-oriented and organized.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- Confident, proactive, and willing to take on challenges.
- Great listening skills and able to take direction from individuals in higher-level positions.
- Able to manage and motivate others.
- We are open Monday to Friday: 8:00am to 6:00pm. There may be recommended to work hours to fit around particular needs or to respond to work demands.
Lines of communication
- We recommend a collaborative group process. The chain of commands or “Hierarchy” is project based.
- Employee discount
- Retirement options available
- Free student credits
- Free group membership
- more TBD
- $100.00 – $125.00 Per Hour
You must sign in to apply for this position.